The resource and workshop supports these individual champions as they embark on a journey to develop sustainable quality sport and physical activity programs, build collaborative relationships, and re-engage their community members into active and healthy lifestyles.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will have:
* Ideas on how to create quality experiences in their sport, physical activity, and recreation programs
* An understanding of physical literacy, which is the development of movement skills, confidence, and motivation to be active for life
* Tools, resources, and action plans to further support their delivery of quality sport and physical activity programs in their community
* Ideas to support their participants’ physical, mental, spiritual, and cultural needs
* A certificate of workshop completion and 3 National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) Professional Development (PD) points (if applicable)
Registration online is highly encouraged, although walk in and onsite registration is welcome! https://
This is cost free and open to all that are 15+. Please share and invite all community leaders, coaches, teachers or youth mentors to this interactive professional development opportunity.
Date & Location:
Sunday, November 17, 2019
9:00am – 5:00pm
Northern Sport Centre – Wolfden Room
3333 University Way Prince George, BC
If you require help registering, or have any questions, please contact:
Provincial Coordinator, Sport for Life Programs, ISPARC
P. 250.940.5186 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandi Graham, email@example.com | 250-981-4978
Workshop is cost free and lunch is provided. Please wear comfortable clothing to this fun, interactive workshop and if you can bring a water bottle!