1. Focus on athlete growth and development
2. Supporting long-term goals
3. Using competition intentionally for development
4. A commitment to sport for all
5. Partnerships that prioritize development needs
Who should attend?
Sport leaders, coaches, municipal recreation leaders, provincial/territorial sport organizations (PTSOs), funders and everyone committed to working together to deliver the best possible sport across the community.
This new workshop developed by Sport for Life is based on the recently published Quality Sport for Communities and Clubs (QSCC) Resource.
*Three National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) professional development points will be available to eligible participants.
Registration Deadline: May 11, 2021
If you require further information or need assistance please connect with:
Kim Leming, (She, Her)
Provincial Coordinator, Sport for Life Programs