Visit and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for our most recent videos!
North American Indigenous Games (NAIG)
– Cowichan 2008 NAIG Highlight video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVlJnEXQO44
– Cowichan 2008 NAIG Promo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuBIEIEWc9g
– Denver 2006 NAIG Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1fqvHfeJHgo
Steve Nash Youth Basketball
– A video produced by the community in Lytton where the Steve Nash Youth Basketball program was initiated in 2012 in partnership with Partners Council. : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vET64bRaRng
IGNITE Athlete Development Program
The IGNITE Athlete Development Program is a multi-sport foundational athletic skills program designed to develop athletes between the ages of 12 and 17, within the Train to Train Stage of the Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD) Pathway. The program introduces young athletes to a high performance lifestyle by improving their athleticism, physical literacy and fitness through a multi-sport training program which is complementary to their current sport-specific practice and competition schedules. The Partners Council ‘s Fraser Region and PacificSport Fraser Valley have partnered together to deliver IGNITE program for Indigenous youth in the Fraser Region.
– Video 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGoCTvO1NzA
– Video 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upw_QWcRDjo