Join the ever-growing network of FitNation leaders delivering programs across BC! Each FitNation Leader Training Forum, 12 new applicants (2 per region) participate in 3 days of experiential learning, mastering the dynamic movements of FitNation, led by Master Facilitators and FitNation Mentors.
The FitNation program is in high-demand for communities, designed for community champions looking to enhance their peoples’ well-being with a fun and safe physical activity program designed for Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere.
If you have a passion for keeping your community moving, then we encourage you to apply for FitNation! FitNation Leader Training equips leaders with the skills and resources to design and deliver a physical activity program for all ages and abilities – from youth to elders!
The FitNation Leader Training Agenda includes:
- Instruction in over 100 exercises and modifications, adaptable for introductory, intermediate, and advanced fitness levels
- The Holistic Wellness Model
- Tips for delivering programs during COVID-19
- How to design an online program for virtual delivery
All trained leaders are required to deliver an 8-week FitNation program for their community!
Opportunities in Becoming a FitNation Leader:
- $500 grant to support your community FitNation program
- Opportunities to lead FitNation sessions at conferences, health fairs and other special events
- Continued training and education opportunities (i.e. BCRPA continuing education credits, fitness and health related webinars, mentorship opportunities, FitNation 2.0).
To date there are over 130 trained leaders across BC, delivering FitNation programs in community, at conferences, and many other special events.
Next FitNation Leader Training:
April 13 – 15, 2021
Hosted ONLINE via Zoom!
Live-streamed from Songhees, Esquimalt and WSÁNEĆ territories
Next application intake scheduled for Fall 2021!
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel for our
FitNation Home Workouts!
To participate in our YouTube home workouts, I·SPARC encourages you to follow your community COVID-19 guidelines and the current Provincial Health Order, so we can all continue to be safe as we stay physically active.