Team BC is seeking a proponent to provide Ceremony and Competitive uniforms for the 2020 North American Indigenous Games to be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia next July.
As Team BC’s uniform requirements are quite broad, this RFP has been divided into separate components allowing proponents to bid on everything or just specific pieces. For logistical and economic reasons, proponents able to provide more items from the list will be awarded more points in the selection process. Team BC is seeking proponents who demonstrate the ability to provide the following:
- Design and supply quality apparel that fits Team BC’s Ceremony and Competition needs and requirements
- Flexible pricing to work within Team BC’s budget
- High quality customer service capacity
- Proven ability to deliver large orders on schedule
- Oct 16, 2019 – RFP submission deadline
- Oct 22, 2019 – Proponents shortlisted, asked to give presentation to select overall winners
- Nov 1, 2019 – Winning bid(s) announced
- May 27, 2020 – Final Uniform order received in Vancouver
- June 12, 2020 – Teams receive uniform packages
- July 12, 2020 – North American Indigenous Games begin in Halifax
Manager, Team BC Operations
Responses to RFP:
Proposals must be received by Andrew Mack via email email@example.com by 5:00 pm (PST) on October 16, 2019. Submissions should be made electronically in MS Word or PDF format. Shared files via Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive can be arranged.